Mon Apr 22 is Earth Day!
- To celebrate and support Earth Day's 2019 Campaign: Protect Our Species, each class has selected an endangered species and will present their research at 11:30-12:30 All School Assembly.
- Additionally, students will have opportunities to plant a seedling of milkweed in the Garden to support Monarch Butterfly population in our area with 6th grade parent Julie, Garden Coordinator.
Tue Apr 23 is Travel the World Parent Presentations!
- Students will be given a list of countries from which they will request their "top 3" choices. After a morning assembly, 10-12 parent volunteers will present a 15-20 minute presentation on a country in 3 sessions to 3 different groups of students, between 10:30-12:30. After the presentations, presenters are invited to share lunch together. Thank you, parent presenter volunteers and 5th grade parent Eva, the Chair of Global Awareness Day!
Wed Apr 24 is the Geography Challenge!
Thu Apr 25 is the Dream Big: Engineering Our World movie assembly.
- Additionally, SLO Symphony Music Van will return for 5th graders!
- Mrs. Robson's 4th graders have an evening performance of the "Environmental Show" for friends & family.
Fri Apr 26 is "Environmental Show" for the school. (Limited seating for guests.)
Sun Apr 28 6:30am-9am is SLO Marathon volunteer event.
- Teach will be hosting a refreshment/aid station located at Johnson and Bishop Streets in downtown SLO. All volunteers get a free T-Shirt! Please register each person (adult/child) separately here.